When we started Wonder Label in 2018 not only did we use Wonder Labels to keep the things we loved, we also used them to organise our boys' belongings.
When it comes to our two youngest, we basically have two of everything! Wonder Labels were a godsend for helping us identify who owned what, not just with clothing, but with art supplies, helmets, toothbrushes, scooters, nail brushes, the works really...
So, the next natural step for us was to create Wonder Labels for the home.
Labelling creates a permanent home for things. And once something is labelled everyone in the family can see where that home is - that’s a parenting win right there!
I know first hand the impact having a place for everything and everything in its place can have on people's lives. Especially for families. Not only does it bring order, it also brings clarity and calm.
Our new clever and versatile Wonder Label™ Custom and Pre-Printed Home labels will completely change how you organise. They’ll allow you to get creative while taking organising to a whole new level.
With everything readily available and easy to see at a glance, you’ll never waste time looking for things again.
Let me show you our brand new product…
Each A5 sheet comes with 21 labels
Our Pre-printed Range.
- Spice rack
- Fridge & Freezer
- Toy storage
- General storage
Our Custom label range. Beautifully designed, super durable and totally customisable.
Perfect for …
- Kitchen items
- Storage items
- Shed organisation
- Files & boxes
- Sentimental items
Like our original Wonder Labels, our Wonder Label™ Home labels have the exact same amazing benefits. Made from a waterproof vinyl material they’re…
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
- Washing machine & dryer proof
Some organising tips for labelling food items:
- Group like items together - Use boxes and baskets for baking goods, snacks, condiments, cereals etc.
- Decant your non-perishables - Store non-perishable items such as nuts, rice, pasta etc. in transparent jars and containers. Not only will they look good, you’ll also be able to see at a glance when you’re running low.
- Label everything! - Labelling means that not only will you be organised but the rest of the family will know exactly where to find things - and where to put them back!
- Get specific - You can never have too many labels! In fact the more specific the better.
Our new clever and versatile Wonder Label™ Home labels will help you maintain an organised space – and most importantly make room for what matters most in your life.