Gentle reminders to keep you on track for the month ahead.
May is a busy month, with graduations, summer holiday planning, and the start of gardening season. These reminders will help you stay on track and make the most of everything this month has to offer!
- Check all passports are in date
- Check E1-11 cards are in date
- Check online if any stores have suncream offers for holiday
- Order more Wonder Labels for next term
- Organise gifts for teachers
- Plan and start gardening jobs. Plant hanging basket, flower beds, herbs and vegetables
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month. Check in on loved ones' and take care of yourself too
- With the warmer days and longer evenings plan evening walks with family
- Do something nice for yourself! Draw a bath, book a hair appointment, do something for you